Smoke Salmon Salad
So if you didn’t know alcohol in Norway is quite expensive. A 6 pack of beer in Norway is about $30, but one thing that is cheap cheap is Smoke Salmon.
Here is a great light Lunch or Dinner Dish that we like to make on a night when we do not have a massive appetite, but something quick and easy to whip up and gets rid of those vegetables that might be hiding at the back of your fridge.
SMOKE SALMON SALAD
- Mixed Green Salad Leaves
- Half a cucumber, thinly sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced into pieces
- Pecan nuts, crushed (optional)
- Ranch / Caesar dressing or your fav. Dressing
- A drizzle of lemon juice
- If you have some stale bread chop and roast for some crunchy Croutons.